Board logo

標題: alexander wang bags 1 have the same experience [打印本頁]

作者: Davender53    時間: 2012-3-6 14:21     標題: alexander wang bags 1 have the same experience

, Over the wrist or in his pocket and exposed watch or pulling out the phone, with a glance, restore, suddenly discovered that did not look at a few points somewhat. . .

self-service machine to buy water to drink. Into a ten, according to a bottle of tea (four dollars), Dengdengdengdeng out of four bottles, and find six dollars. Was thinking of character burst F, opened the tailgate to see a four bottle vertically down, all stuck to dig for a long time, a bottle of get it out ...

3.2 May 14 on the calendar: a ground-breaking should be buried to avoid marriage confession. See how you do ...

go to a strange barber shop haircut. I said to the inch head, the barber asked short? I said, short point, voice faded, a fader from the middle to push past the scalp are reflective, and I say that this is a bald-inch head, the barber said, it is a little short, or on both sides to give you leave? I imagine under that hair, decisively, and shaved it. . . . .

winter I like to penetrate the meat socks plus miniskirt. Work for background

on the 1st, late,longchamp backpack, hurried to put on clothes and rushed to the bus stop, suddenly feel the ass cold wind chill. Looked down and scared in a cold sweat - forgot to wear a skirt

6 Amoy in the store to special effects good BB cream, elated with the lg, I buy BB cream, the effect of ultra- back rub to you ah, lg blankly and asked, why, wiping the following?

rub following? leave lz in the wind, cold chaos ... loss ...

a true story, my sister in law told me to say. Any similarity to them, you surely know the protagonist. To facilitate understanding, following the first person: I was a kid my brother and mother to the mountains to go gather wood, and trees in the mountains, there are a lot of vines (the children in the mountains may have seen) I grabbed a vine, called his brother to play with me swing, so he started to push my swing up, and then ...

then my mom went to the foot of the mountain I went

8. I will not tell your woman left the largest sad is the toilet seat, years since opened

high school canteen is quite far away from the classroom building, teaching building meal point class bell rang students to the cafeteria flying as soon as possible, in order to Dafan The scene is very spectacular, This is the background.

day LZ according to the usual to the canteen trot, a high school freshman flash when approaching the canteen door behind me more than an instant, before I could react, washed door that newborn looks like the trip over the HLL The glass floor to fly out, and then a loud crash this man actually wear later, is not wrong to wear later! Glass remain personal-shaped hole in the wood! The earth is full of traces of blood there is wood there! QB practice this is not the GC, GC Just as pathetic endless do not know how to do when this man ran out of Manlianshixue superimpose a petrified sister paper, a meal card, very calm and said give me copies of Hong spicy pork. . . Or a wood With this. . . Wood had the. . . .

10. everyone can see: to know how short winter put our school? my first big aunt at home have never been!

11. the glass door of our unit can push that can also push it inside inside comparison lubrication due to the hinge so the door is always your own pendulum to swing to the lady ready to go, only to front foot just cross out things fall to the ground. So on the bow you gotta pick up that moment. . . Glass door to swing back out to this woman according to the ass shot. . . This woman up embarrassed, I told my colleagues Dole crazy 12

, background or childhood, . . I remember coming home from school when we kind of is a school-run holding a schoolbag runs faster than anyone else out of the classroom. See the road a lot of cow manure, fresh; evil thoughts suddenly emerge from the head, backpack book tear link, folded into a large steeple hat, I believe we will. Cover in the coil of hair above, they went to sit and watch. GC come, we are all children's curiosity is a big, beating action. To the large group of students passing, and saw a paper hat on the ground, wanted to tatters to, are scrambling to run in the past step, wants a bad foot, do not know who kicked kicked that cow manure directly explosion open, feces flowers everywhere, wow Kaka, the cow sounded. Inside the mouth of some people are, we can imagine that scene.

13. say a few things as a child. Brothers and sisters at home two of small two people fight on the non-one-child should have had this situation, brother bully sister, yes, I told my brother to play big. Two once grabbed the clothes to each other to fight each other,longchamp b

歡迎光臨 百識之谷 - 香港Battle Spirits 討論區 (http://hkbs.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0