¨Ã»¡©ú¨ä¹ê³o­Ó¥@¬É¬O´c¤HªººÊº»
©Ò¥H...
¤§«áªº¨ÆÁÙ¨S·Q¦n

²Ä¤G­Ó
Cut ËÝ d §ï¥@,Âà d term ,§ï¦¨­^¤å
§@ªÌ: ³·¦ç    ®É¶¡: 2016-9-22 21:07

¬¡¤H¦³¦h¤Ö­Ó¡M§Ú¬Û«H¤@©w¤Ö¹L¤Q­Ó¡L¡L¡L
ºa­ô¡M¦n¤[¤£¨£!
µ²½×¬Obe¡HÁÙ¬Onormal ending¡H(ªí¥Ü§Ú¨ì²{¦b³£¤£©ú¥Õ¦ó¿×normal ending)
·Pı¤W¦³ÂI¹³¤§«e¨º½gÁ¢®RÁ¢¥~¶Çªº»¡(»·¥Ø)
§@ªÌ: kyron123    ®É¶¡: 2016-10-13 15:15

Honor Pearl was the name before I rebirth into an angel, but now others call me Lachesis.
  However, we are angels is just because we have white wings on our backs, yet what we are doing are not like angels. Our job is killing demons and people who help demons. This is not justice at all since there are still kind people within demons. Nonetheless, we should execute the missions whenever there are commands coming from the boss. In another word, we are all murderers. In the angel community, if you don¡¦t execute the mission as the boss said, you will be considered as a traitor and you will be dead. So we are all bound by the community.
  As a member in the angel community, there is a person working with me. That person is Krishna. Although we live together and I try to befriend with her, she seems to be estranged from me.
  Apart from the murderer¡¦s life, I should go to school like most of the teenagers, but I don¡¦t have any friend in school. That¡¦s because I don¡¦t want them to face dangerous thing¡KNo, this is just a reason for me so I can feel more better. Actually, I am a person who even have been forgotten by the teachers. The reason may be I am not good at communication.
  I just want a friend so that I can share my thought with.
  That person exist in my life. Even even I don¡¦t know his name, by just seeing his back. Loneliness can be a little bit relieved.
  He walks in front of me alone on the way to home almost everyday.
  The tangible distance between us seems to be miles but the emotional one is actually small.
  Why he has such power?
  I probably be love on him.
  I want to stay with him and become couples.
  But that is terrifying, what if he says no?Then, I even cannot see his back. I feel so afraid just thinking of this.
  One day, a crow flies in and leaves a piece of paper,
  ¡§Come to my office. There is a confidential mission for you. By Dike.¡¨
  Dike is my boss so I should pay respect and go to his office immediately.
  When I arrive, he shows me a drawing. The drawing that I am familiar with.
  Dike explains,¡¨I want you to monitor the guy in this drawing. His name is Raphael and he is the dragon Statue holder. Unlike other Statues, dragon Statue holds dangerous power so your job is to avoid those terrifying things to happen. If he did anything near that, you must kill him.¡¨
  The target of this mission is he, the one that walking alone. Why he holds such a dangerous Statue?
  Anyway, this mission is different from those missions I had in the past. It is just a monitoring mission not the one that I need to kill someone.
  ¡§Yes, sir.¡¨
  After received the mission, I am going to leave the office but Dike stops me and says,¡¨Wait a minute, I have something to say.¡¨
  ¡§Yes.¡¨
  ¡§As you know, I am not the only executive in the community so I need to attain a meeting with others executives about this person as he might change the dynamics between us and demons, so I will leave the town a while. After the meeting, I will tell you what to do.¡¨
  ¡§Yes, sir.¡¨

At that night, when I having dinner with Krishna, the candles suddenly blows out.
  A person appears just about after that and he looks like just a shadow. So we don¡¦t really sure who he is.
  ¡§The instructions that I just gave you now changed. You must kill the target because we think the Statue is far more dangerous then we thought.¡¨
  After we heard the voice, we noticed that the shadow is Dike.
  But why?  He most probably not a dangerous person.
  ¡§However, by far, we don¡¦t know whether he is a dangerous person or not.¡¨I argue.
  Dike rejects,¡§If he become demon, we will completely lose and if he become angel, the community might be collapsed. Therefore, if he can be a threat, he cannot be lived.¡¨
  ¡§To avoid those scenarios happen, so you gave the monitoring mission to me. Isn¡¦t it?¡¨ I argue again.
  Dike further rejects, ¡§We don¡¦t need traitors in our community. This is the final decision of the community.¡¨
  Dike disappears and I force to accept the mission that I don¡¦t wish for, but I know if I don¡¦t execute the mission, he will still be dead in the hand of the other angels. Therefore, it is better for me to finish the job and end the secret crush on him.
§@ªÌ: ³·¦ç    ®É¶¡: 2016-10-13 21:00

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ kyron123 ©ó 2016-10-13 03:15 PM µoªí
Honor Pearl was the name before I rebirth into an angel, but now others call me Lachesis.
  However, we are angels is just because we have white wings on our backs, yet what we are doing are not ...

°ò©ó¬O­^¤å©Ò¥H§Ú¯uªº¨SÔ£¤ß¾÷¬Ý¡M¦ý³£¬O¦b¦¹µ¹¤@­ÓÆg¡C
¯u·Q¬Ý¤@¤U·í¦~ªº¤å¾Ç°Ï²±ªp¡L¡L¡L¥i±¤§Ú¤Ó¿ð¥[¤J¦Ê¨¦¤F(Åu¤â)
§@ªÌ: f19990101    ®É¶¡: 2016-10-13 22:29

¨D¼Ó¥DÍq­Ó¤¤¤åªø½gª©
(§Ú¥ý­ø·|¸Ü«Y·Q§c³·¦çûHBP¥ý¤W¤ô)(¦ý¯u¤ß·QÚ»¤¤¤åªø½gª©)
§@ªÌ: ³·¦ç    ®É¶¡: 2016-10-13 23:05

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ f19990101 ©ó 2016-10-13 10:29 PM µoªí
¨D¼Ó¥DÍq­Ó¤¤¤åªø½gª©

¶â¡K¡K¨£¨ì¤¤¶¡嗰¥y§Ú¯u«Y¦³¤Ö¤Ö·Q¥´§A(¤£¹L¥ý§Ô¦í­ø¦n¥´Äê¦Û¤v³¡¤â¾÷)
BP©O®a嘢¦³Ëݦn§c«§(¯º²´)
¤£¹LÃÙ¦¨©ñ¤¤¤åª©°Ú
§@ªÌ: kyron123    ®É¶¡: 2016-10-14 01:19

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ f19990101 ©ó 2016-10-13 22:29 µoªí
¨D¼Ó¥DÍq­Ó¤¤¤åªø½gª©

³o¬O­^¤å¥\½Ò,©Ò¥H¨S¦³¤¤¤åª©
¦W¦r¦³¯S§O·N«ä
Honor Pearl->Hoper,§Æ±æ¤§¤H
Raphael->Real,¯u¹ê
Krishna->«i´±¤§¯«
Dike->¤½¥­¤§¯«
©Ò¥H´«°µ¤¤¤å¦³ÂIÃø

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kyron123 ©ó 2016-10-14 01:47 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: zidanebenny    ®É¶¡: 2016-12-11 20:16

´X¥¿....¤£¹LËݪ½¥ÕËݼg¤p»¡¯u«Y¥i¥H?
(¯u¤ß·Qª¾

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¦ÊÃѤ§¨¦ - ­»´äBattle Spirits °Q½×°Ï (http://hkbs.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0